My research interests are:
- Linked Data streams
- Semantic sensor networks
- Sensor networks middleware
- Large-scale semantics-enabled distributed information systems and applications
- Peer-to-peer systems
- Internet of things
- Self-organization and self-management
- Service-oriented architectures
- Distributed systems security
Developing Semantic Reality ("connecting the physical and virtual worlds") is currently my core research interest which combines my work in sensor networks, semantics, and peer-to-peer. As part of this we develop approaches for processing Linked Streams (CQELS). Our Linked Stream Middleware site provides a nice demo for this.
You may also be interested to try out our Global Sensor Networks (GSN) middleware for zero-programming deployment of sensor networks.
Many of my research results in these areas are incorporated in our P-Grid peer-to-peer system.
Google Scholar gives an idea which of my papers are highly cited. Another list of publications is maintained by DBLP.